The new Racor ECO III air filtration systems bring the technology of heavy-duty air cleaners to an unprecedented level. To deliver maximum filter life, the ECO III housing inlet is positioned to direct air flow evenly around the filter – engaging the entire element in the contaminant removal process. A secondary filter, or safety filter, can be specified for severe service environments. Multiple sealing surfaces have been designed into the housing to ensure system integrity.
The durable, corrosion-free housing comes installation-ready for direct attachment of a Racor closed crankcase filter system to meet the requirements of emission reduction legislation. The base mounting bracket and included hardware installs quickly, in any direction, to the engine, frame rail or fire wall. This unique design eliminates the need for costly custom-made brackets. Service is quick with no tools required. Compact, efficient, flexible, reliable – engineered for the long-haul. Racor ECO III reinvents air filtration, inside and out.
Because contaminated airflow is dispersed around the element, dust loading and pressure drop are improved. Systems where the contaminated airflow enters the unit at a right angle can experience loading at the single intake point.
INSTALLATION & SERVICE – NO TOOLS. FLEXIBLE. FAST.
• The entire ECO III system is serviced with four quick release stainless perimeter clamps.
• ECO III is a model of flexibility.
The housing can be rotated 180° on the base. The outlet port is field reversible, and the orientation of the inlet port is adjustable in 20° increments.
• The reversible base mounting bracket and included hardware mounts quickly, in any direction, to frame rail or firewall. This complete mounting system eliminates the need for custom made, field engineered and installed brackets – a significant savings of time and money.
• “Quick Key”, integral to the mounting base, securely locks the ECO III housing after the filtration unit has been precisely positioned.
For ease of installation, both the CCV and Restriction Indicator Ports can be rotated 360° in 10° increments.
The ECO III features an enlarged 6″ radiused outlet to further reduce overall system restriction. This leak-free outlet port can be positioned on either end of the ECO III housing to simplify installation.
CLOSED CRANKCASE FILTRATION SYSTEMS
Racor CCVTM Systems
In a robust, compact package, the patented Racor CCV Closed Crankcase Ventilation Filtration Systems provide superior oil coalescence and crankcase pressure control under the most severe conditions. Racor CCV Systems eliminate crankcase emissions and provide a cleaner engine environment by performing the following functions :
• They reduce oil consumption by separating the oil from crankcase gases and returning the oil to the sump.
• The high-efficiency filter prevents fouling of the turbocharger and after-cooler.
• Filtered crankcase gas is returned to the engine intake system for re-combustion instead of polluting the environment.
• Keeps engine compartment and components clean.