Engine instrumentation and drive-by-wire steering with Raymarine autopilot and navigation systems
The ECI-100 Universal Engine and Control Interface is an innovative and affordable solution for bridging engine instrumentation and drive-by-wire steering with Raymarine autopilot and navigation systems.
A simple isolated CAN Bus solution, the ECI-100 offers reliable integration with Raymarine’s latest generation of multifunction displays and also delivers a seamless autopilot steering interface to Raymarine’s Evolution EV-2 Drive-by-Wire autopilot system.
A simple, single point of connection for engine data
- Affordable and uncomplicated solution eliminates the need for multiple engine and autopilot gateways.
- View engine data displays alongside Raymarine’s industry leading radar, sonar and navigation technologies using a single touch screen display.
- Easy access to customisable displays to show engine performance data, fuel consumption, alarms and much more.
- View engine information displays on your smart phone or tablet with Raymarine mobile apps.
- Simple to install ECI-100 makes engine and navigation integration a reality for virtually any size vessel.
Enjoy Autopilot Control from any network display
The ECI-100 brings Raymarine’s Evolution 9-axis sensor and adaptive autopilot control to drive-by-wire propulsion without the need for a proprietary autopilot gateway.
Enjoy full autopilot control using a single touch screen display.
From aSeries to gS Series…
Engine information displays and autopilot control via the ECI-100 are available on our space saving aSeries displays, third generation cSeries and eSeries displays and our flagship big screen gS Series displays. Version 8 LightHouse software is required and will be available to download from our software updates section later this month.
ECI-100 Engine Data Parameters
|Transmission oil temperature|
|Engine oil temperature|
|Fuel tank level|
|Trip fuel used (calculated by ECI-100)|
|Engine oil pressure|
|Engine coolant pressure|
|Total engine hours|
|Engine fuel rate|
|Engine percentage load|
|VIN (not shown on the display)|
|Transmission oil pressure|
|Software number (not shown on the display)|
*Volvo and Volvo Penta are trademarks™ and/or registered® trademarks of Volvo Trademark Holding AB. Raymarine is not affiliated with, or endorsed by, Volvo.
|Dimensions (L x H x D)||109.2 x 21.35 x 30.2 mm|
(4.29 x 0.84 x 1.18 in)
View Dimensions Diagram Above
|Nominal power supply||12 V dc|
|Operating voltage range||10.8V to 31.2V dc|
|Power consumption||3.6W (maximum)|
|Load equivalency number||1|
|Operating temperature||-20º to +55ºC|
(+4ºF to 131ºF)
|Storage temperature||-30º to +70ºC|
(-22ºF to 158ºF)