Enabling connections to accelerate your business, enhance safety and wellbeing at sea.
- Reliable satellite communications for at sea operations.
- Providing 100% global coverage you can depend on.
- Enabling essential communications for critical operations and enhanced safety features.
- Simple, adaptable and robust to meet the unique challenges of maritime environments.
- Delivering data and voice communications with low latency.
VesseLINK utilizing Iridium Certus gives your critical marine operation global communications coverage. It is the communications solution to depend on for essential communications whenever and wherever you are at sea. Whether you operate a large fleet or a single vessel, this commercialized, military-grade solution is designed to meet your unique challenges through a simple, adaptable and robust design.
VesseLINK on Iridium operates using Iridium CertusSM broadband services over a network of 66 satellites that cover 100% of the globe, including deep oceans and the poles. The solution utilizes this robust network service to provide highly reliable, mobile and essential voice, text and web communications.
- IP data sessions up to 700kbps (down) /352kbps (up).
- Streaming up to 256kbps.
- 3 high quality voice lines.
- Location tracking.
- Easy to use interface, all functionality available at a distance.
- Ruggedized Android tethered handset.
- IP67 rated single cable Antenna.
- Rack or hull mounted installation.
- 4G LTE ready, softphone capable.
- Embedded 802.11b/g Wi-Fi access point.
- Multiple user capability, up to 12 connected devices.
- Application enabled functionality for Android and iOS.
Read more : SAILOR 6280 Automatic Identification System (AIS) For Marine; ICOM MA-500TR Class B Automatic Identification System (AIS) Transponder; SAILOR 6004 Control Panel Automatic Identification System for Marine; Satellite Communication type Cobham SAILOR 4300 Iridium Certus