It’s Your World. Your Phone. Your Call.
The perfect blend of mobility and simplicity, the Thuraya SatSleeve+ is the fastest way to transform your phone into a satellite smartphone.
Thuraya SatSleeve+ supports the communication needs of all smartphone users – from frequent travelers and adventurous explorers to corporate and NGO users. It provides customers with access to phone calls, emails, instant messages and popular social media apps in satellite mode across Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia.
The SatSleeve+ comes with a universal adaptor inside the package and is compatible with various iOS and Android models.
Calls and Text Messages in Satellite Mode
Use your smartphone in satellite mode when there is no terrestrial network available to call and send text messages using your existing list of contacts.
Access your apps while you’re on the move – Social Media, Instant Messaging, information apps and many more.
Simply connect your smartphone via Wi-Fi to the satellite unit and stay connected. The sound is now routed through the smartphone, resulting in even better sound quality.
The SatSleeve+ / Hotspot App is available as a free download from the App Store or from Google Play. Our app is available in 12 languages. This App is applicable for SatSleeve+ and SatSleeve Hotspot only and not for previous SatSleeve models.
Enhanced Safety Features
SatSleeve+ comes equipped with an SOS call button that works even if the smartphone isn’t connected. The SOS button will make an outgoing call to a predefined number set by the user or receive an incoming call.
A World of Choices
Thuraya’s reliable and uninterrupted satellite network enables you to stay connected via satellite mode anywhere under its coverage area across Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia. Thuraya SatSleeve+ works either with a Thuraya SIM card or with a GSM SIM card from any of the 360+ Thuraya roaming partners worldwide.
SatSleeve+ comes with a universal adaptor in the package that allows you to switch between various Android and iPhone phone models between 58 and 85mm in width.
To increase the speed when loading websites, the SatSleeve+ can be used with 3 different access points (APNs). Select either high compression (no images will be downloaded for fastest website loading), low compression (images will be compressed), or no compression (full website content will be loaded). Depending on your requirements, select the most suitable APN in the GmPRS settings on your Thuraya SatSleeve+.
THURAYA SatSleeve + Specifications :
- Dimensions : 138cm x 69cm x 42cm.
- Weight : 256g.
- Connectivity : 3.5mm jack for headset, Micro USB for charging and upgrades, DC charging jack.
- Network frequency : L-Band.
- Satellite antena : Omni directional (walk-and-talk functionality).
- Battery Life : 3.7V Li-Ion, 2400 mAh.
- Battery life – Up to 3 hours Talk Time.
- Battery life Standby Time: Wi-Fi continuously on: up to 9 hours. Wi-Fi off: up to 70 hours (incoming calls and SOS function still available on main unit.
- Satellite Data Speed: Download up to 60 kbps, upload to 15 kbps (GmPRS).
- Power Supply Output DC 5V/ 2.0A (with EU/UK/CN/AUS adaptors).
- Operating Temperature -10°C to +55°C (14°F to +131°F).
- Storage Temperature -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to +158°F).
THURAYA SatSleeve + Comes with :
- Satsleeve Main Satellite Unit.
- Universal Smartphone Adapter.
- Universal Travel Charger (with EU/UK/AUS/CN plug types).
- USB Data Cable.
- User Manual.
Read more : SAILOR 6280 Automatic Identification System (AIS) For Marine; ICOM MA-500TR Class B Automatic Identification System (AIS) Transponder; SAILOR 6004 Control Panel Automatic Identification System for Marine; Satellite Communication type Cobham SAILOR 4300 Iridium Certus