GRIB Viewer Weather App
GRIB Viewer – Global Weather Raymarine, The new GRIB Viewer home screen app brings global weather forecasts to your Raymarine Multifunction Display.
Supported weather options include :
- Subscribe to Theyr High Resolution global weather forecasts downloaded over WiFi.
- Display free standard GRIB forecast files read from a microSD card.
Subscription to Theyr Weather enables you to download weather forecasts data directly to your MFD when you’re connected to the internet. Once out on the water you can retrieve and play forecast data from files stored on microSD or internal memory.
Select from the following data types :
NEXRAD (Next generation radar): US coverage. Historical radar precipitation. Loads 25 x 10 min time step (4 hours) of the most recent historical data starting from the oldest. Resolution is 0.018 degree. Server updates every 10 minutes.
Display Free GRIB forecasts
The GRIB Viewerer can be used to play compatible third party GRIB files which adhere to the following data / formats.
Download from your favorite GRIB source and save to a microSD.
Select from the GRIB Viewer My Files menu item and animate or step through the forecast.
GRIB-1 format supported
- WE : NS and WE : SN latitude-longitude grids.
- Wind 10 metres above surface.
- Temperature 2 metres above surface.
- Surface temperature (Sea surface temperature).
- Pressure reduced to Main Sea Level.
- Total accumulated precipitation.
- Precipitation rate.
- Tidal stream (Speed/direction of current).
- Combined Wind Waves and Swell, Wind Waves and Swell wave data.
GRIB View Weather Specifications
Your subscription to Theyr Precision Weather can be used across all of your Raymarine multifunction displays, your Raymarine VoyagePlanner software, as well as on the GRIBView by Theyr App for iPad
|GRIB VIEW WEATHER SPECIFICATIONS|
|Data Resolution||Global Forecast System (NOAAGFS)
Theyr WRFNMM Global High resolution coverage