Instrument Data is Now Beautiful
Maximum Visibility and Maximum Versatility
The i70s multifunction gives you the flexibility to display instrument and navigation data that is most important to you. Equipped with a bold and bright 4.1” display the i70s is easy-to-customize with digital, analog and graphical displays of depth, speed, wind and more. Add the i70s to your existing Raymarine instrument system or create a network of i70s displays and sensors, the choice is yours.
- 4.1” super bright oversized LCD for maximum visibility
- All weather optically bonded display technology delivers brighter colors, sharper contrast, and a wide viewing angle
- New glass bridge industrial design compliments Raymarine eS and gS Series multifunction displays
- Simple user interface with sculpted rubber keypad for precise operation in all conditions
- Customizable data displays of depth, speed, wind and more
- SeaTalkng networking for seamless connectivity to Raymarine systems and NMEA2000* networks
- NMEA2000 connectivity* for engine, environment fuel and navigation data
- Convenient AIS repeater mode allows you to visually track nearby AIS targets
- Combine the i70s with the ITC-5 instrument transducer convertor and connect to analog depth, speed, and wind sensors
- Network the i70s with Airmar DST800 transducers and the new in-hull P70s smart transducer
- Supplied with both black (eS Series style) & (e Series style) gunmetal bezels and protective suncover.
Intuitive LightHouse User Interface
The i70s places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips. The LightHouse instrument interface is consistent with Raymarine LightHouse multifunction displays, so Raymarine MFD users will feel right at home with the i70s.
Raymarine i70s allows for connectivity to the following on board networks:
- First generation SeaTalk networks using a SeaTalk to SeaTalkng adapter cable
- Current generation SeaTalkng networks
- NMEA2000 networks using a SeaTalkng to DeviceNet adaptor
- In addition to flexible networking capability the i70s features user-selectable data sources, for integration with multi-sensor networks.
Display AIS targets from NMEA 2000 AIS receivers. View the closest 25 AIS-equipped vessels and select individual targets to obtain vessel information.
Pair i70s instruments with the innovative iTC-5 instrument transducer converter for seamless integration with analog depth, wind, speed, compass and rudder transducer. Alternatively, you can network the i70s to DST800 and p79s Airmar smart tranducers.
The Raymarine i70s instrument is easily customized to suit your personal boating requirements.
From traditional analog dials to engine information and tank levels, i70s has the capabilities to show it all.
i70s Instrument Display – Specifications
|Nominal Voltage||12 V dc|
|Voltage Range||9 to 16 V dc|
|Power Consumption||1.7 Watts|
|Mounting method||Surface mount|
|Display||4.1″ TFT LCD 16 bit color
320 x 240 pixels
|Color palettes||Four color pallettes- two day, inverse and red/black|
|Operating Temperature||-20° to 55 °(-4°F to 131°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-30° to 70° (-22°F to 158°F)|
|Relative Humidity and Waterproofing||93% max. IPX6 IPX7|
|Connections||1 x SeaTalkng® connector|
|Conformance||NMEA 2000 certification pending • Europe 2004/108/EC • Australia and New Zealand C-Tick, compliance level 2|
|Languages||Extensive Language support: 20 languages available|
i70s Instrument Display – What’s in the box
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
|2||Panel Seal Gasket|
|3||400mm (15.7in) SeaTalkng® spurcable (A06038)|
|4||i70s Instrument Display (supplied with keymat and black bezel (A80353) fitted)|
|6||Spare gunmetal bezel (A80354)|
|7||Mounting screws x4|
|Part No.||Description||Price||Buy Now|
|E70327||i70s Multifunction Color Display||Contact by email||Buy Now|
|T70216||i70s System Pack (Color Instrument & Wind, DST transducers), iTC-5, 3m backbone, T-piece, power & 2 backbone terminators||Contact by email|
|T70226||i70s System Pack (Color Instrument & Wind, DST transducers), iTC-5, 9m backbone, power, 1 backbone & 1 inline terminator||Contact by email|
i70s Parts and Accessories
|A80357||Suncover i70s in new square style Bezel|
|A80353||Bezel black i70s in new eS square style|
|A80354||Bezel gunmetal i70s in new eS square style|
Read more : Raymarine i60 Wind Instrument Displays For Sailboaters