A high quality multi-purpose marking and distress strobe light. AQ4 MKII strobe light for marine is a high intensity LED, designed for use in rough maritime and onshore environment. AQ-4 MkII has a manually activated two-way switch for flash or fixed light and is waterproof down to 500 meters. NATO Stock Number (NSN): 6230251387110.
AQ-4 MkII, the high quality multipurpose marking and distress personal strobe light, is designed for use in extreme rough maritime and onshore environments. AQ-4 MkII is equipped with a high intensity LED that by a two-way switch activates either flash or fixed light. AQ-4 MkII is waterproof to 500 meters depth.
Typical applications are diving and fire-fighting as location aid, military-personnel and/or equipment marking and aid, personnel/crew on-board any type of vessels, search and rescue personnel, parachuting and kayaking, back-pack travelers and hunters, among other activities.
AQ-4 MkII is sold in a box/carton of 5 units and includes a velcro strap.
- Equipment type : Personal multipurpose strobe light.
- Light system : White high intensity LED.
- Light intensity : 50-flashes per minute at approximately 6 Cd (> 2 Nautical Miles).
- Activation/operation : Two-way switch, “flash” is standard. Remove sealing to activate “fixed”.
- Continues operation : Approximately 8 hours “flash” or approximately 7 hours “fixed”.
- Waterproof : Down to 500 meters.
- Battery type : 1 Alkaline C-Cell 1.5 VDC.
- Dimensions : Length : 155 mm, Width : 45 mm, Weight : 200 g including battery.
- Options : Different housing colours and/or LED can be arranged in quantities of > 1000 units.