The LT-300 Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receiver is a maritime navigation product from Lars Thrane A/S. The LT-300 GNSS/GPS receiver is designed for the leisure as well as the professional maritime markets. The LT-300 GNSS receiver meets all standards and certification requirements needed for worldwide maritime navigation equipment.
The LT-300 GNSS receiver is capable of providing positions with an accuracy better than 2 meters. The LT-300 GNSS receiver outputs navigation data (up to 10 Hz) : UTC time and date, position, course over ground, ground speed, GNSS satellite information and magnetic variation, in order to give your vessel smooth navigation capabilities. The 72-channel GNSS receiver benefits from advanced technologies such as :
- Receive and track multiple satellite systems (GPS & GLONASS, GPS & BeiDou, or GPS).
- Support for Satellite-Based Augmentation System (SBAS): EGNOS, WAAS, and MSAS.
The LT-300 GNSS receiver is designed and built for the extremely demanding and rough environment at sea and with an operational temperature range from -40⁰C to +55⁰C (-40⁰F to +131⁰F).
INSTALLATION & NAVIGATION
The LT-300 GNSS receiver is easy to mount on a 1” pole (optional installation: roof-mount) with a single cable supporting NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000, and power. The LT-300 GNSS receiver can be configured to either 4800 or 38400 baud (NMEA 0183), and open or short termination (NMEA 2000). An external PC installation and service software is available for optional configuration and maintenance of the LT-300 GNSS receiver.
Key Features :
- High-performance GNSS receiver with hot start capability.
- UTC time and date, position, satellite information, ground speed, course over ground, and magnetic variation.
- 72-ch. GNSS (GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou) satellite receiver with SBAS correction.
- Simultaneously NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000.
- Configurable NMEA 0183 sentences (enable/disable, talker ID, output rate).
- Configurable NMEA 2000 termination resistor (open or terminated).
- Easy configurable NMEA 0183 data rate (4800 or 38400 baud).
- Each unit is functional tested prior to shipment.
- Worldwide maritime certification.
- Certification & standards: CE, IEC 60945, IEC 60950, EN 300440-2, FCC, IC, RCM, RoHS, NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000.
- Dimensions, with pole mount: 128.0 x Ø 81.6 mm (5.04 x Ø 3.21 in).
- Weight, with pole mount: 153 g (0.34 lbs).
- Temperature (ambient), operational: -40°C to +55°C (-40°F to +131°F).
- Temperature (ambient), storage: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F).
- Waterproof: IP67 / Humidity: 95% non-condensing @ 40°C.
- Communication Interface: 8-pin female connector for NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000 and power.
- Input power: 9-40 VDC.
- Power consumption: < 1W.
- Load Equivalent Number (LEN) : 2.
- Compass safe distance: 0.3 m (1 ft).
In The Box :
- LT-300 GNSS Receiver.
- Pole & Roof Mount.
- 10m Cable Multi 8-pin Simple-Cut (M).
- Screw-in Conn. NMEA 2000 Micro-C (M).
- Quick Installation Guide.
- Safety Instructions Sheet.
- Unit Test Sheet.