The AISLink CA2 AIS Transponder is a fully compliant Class A transceiver designed to complement the existing range of maritime safety equipment from ACR Electronics. This compact, single-unit solution is capable of exchanging dynamic and static ship data with other AIS systems. Real-time marine traffic information is continuously interpreted using a powerful internal processing engine and displayed on a 7” full-colour, rapid-response LCD. The coastline map view and radar view have various orientation display options allowing for user preference whilst a standard target list display gives immediate detailed listings of nearby vessels which can be sorted to the owner’s desire.
Used as an aid to collision-avoidance, the CA2 combines the trusted technology and ﬂuid product design that have become synonymous with ACR products.
The AIS message-sending functionality is simple to use, ensuring safety related messages can be quickly delivered or received by the user with very little effort. An instant message and alarm function provides immediate notification of any potential problems or hazards including the deployment of ACR’s AISLink Man Overboard Beacon. It is also compatible with all other AIS Man Overboard devices including Ocean Signal’s MOB1, the world’s smallest Man Overboard AIS/DSC device.
Dynamic data such as location, speed over ground and course over ground is calculated automatically using the integrated 99-channel GPS receiver, while the static and voyage related data such as MMSI, call sign and name, type of ship, destination, ETA etc. is easily programmed into the AIS transponder via a user-friendly menu interface.
This single unit solution to meet AIS requirements ensures a minimal use of bridge space and its surface or free-standing mounting options allow for easy installation into almost any position or location. It also includes multiple connectivity options including WiFi, USB port, serial and Pilot plug.
The AISLink CA2 AIS Transponder Class A unit meets the requirements of the EU MED (Wheelmark) Directive and USCG/FCC regulations.
Features and Benefits :
- Compact single unit solution with full color display
- Color coastline map
- Compliant with EU Inland Waterways standard
- Radar and Target list displays
- Selectable chart orientation
Incoming message & alarm display
- Alarm output for AIS SART, MOB and EPIRB detection
- Surface mount and bracket mount options
- Supplied with GPS antenna
- Continuous self-testing with alarm notifications
- Simple to use
- Message sending functionality
- Compliant to regulations
- Wi-Fi and USB interfaces for PC & tablet connection
- Pilot plug
- Waterproof to IPx7
- Isolated alarm relay contacts
- Programmable for up to 30 MOB units
- Simple installation
Spares and Accessories
|9624||GNSS Antenna (with 10m cable)|
|9626||USB On-The-Go Cable|
|9627||USB A to USB Micro Cable|
|761S-02758||Pilot Plug Cover|
|761S-03498||Mounting Bracket Kit|
|761S-02760||Cable Management and Seal Kit|
WARRANTY LENGTH : 2 YEARS + Extend your warranty 1 Year creating an account during set-up allowing ACR to send you information and updates regarding this product.
ACR Electronics will at its discretion, repair or replace faulty product free of charge excluding the cost of shipping. Proof of purchase shall be required for a warranty claim to be valid from the original purchaser. All claims shall be made in writing to ACR Electronics or an approved service dealer or distributor. ACR Electronics shall not be liable to the buyer under the above warranty:
- for any repairs or modifications carried out using parts not supplied or approved by ACR Electronics and for work carried out other than by ACR Electronics or approved service dealers,
- for any part, material or accessory that is not manufactured by ACR Electronics the consumer will be covered by the warranty offered to ACR Electronics by the manufacturer or supplier of such a component,
- for product which has not been fully paid for,
- for any product supplied by ACR Electronics to a customer under an alternative warranty or commercial agreement, for the cost of shipping product to and from the customer.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights. This warranty is to be interpreted under United States law.
|Product Description||AIS Class A Transponder|
|Compliance||MED, USCG/FCC, Transport Canada|
|Transmit Power||12.5/1 Watts|
|Frequency Range||156.025 – 162.025 MHz|
|AIS Modulation||GMSK: BT 0.4|
|DSC Modulation||FSK: Mod Index 2|
|AIS RX1 & RX2||156.025 – 162.025 MHz|
|Sensitivity||-107 dBm for 20% packet error rate (PER)|
|GPS Receiver Sensitivity||High Sensitivity|
|GPS Receiver Channels||99 (acquisition) / 33 (tracking)|
|Dimensions||8.5” x 8.3” x 5.9” (214 x 211 x 150 mm)|
|Nominal Viewing Distance||20” (0.5m)|
|Temperature Range||5°F to 131°F (-15°C to +55°C)|
|Waterproof||IPx7 (1 meter for 30 minutes)|
|Equipment Category (Display Unit)||Protected|
|Equipment Category (GPS Antenna)||Exposed|
|Supply Voltage Range||9.6V to 31.2V|
|Compliance Standards||IEC61993-2, IEC60945, IEC62288¹|
|Serial Ports||IEC61162-1 & -2, 3 Rx only, 3 Rx/Tx / Pilot Plug / USB²|
|Blue Switch Input||Isolated|
|Alarm Relay||Normally Open / Normally Closed: 2A max.|