Designed for maritime first responders, search and rescue (SAR) and law enforcement agencies, the AIS5000 Automatic Identification System (AIS) transceiver delivers robust Class A AIS network capability and serves as a gateway device for secure text messaging in the maritime domain.
AIS5000 integrates with Raymarine encrypted multifunction displays to enable secure ship-to-ship and ship-to-shore messaging, tasking, intel sharing, SAR coordination and much more.
Raymarine’s encrypted navigation system is the only system certified to the US Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS 140-2) and offers Secure but Unclassified Tactical Exchange Data System (STEDS) capability to authorized participating agencies.
Advanced Class A AIS Capabilities
AIS5000 is a full-function Class A Automatic Identification System transceiver enhanced for First Responder applications.
- Fourth generation AIS technology for expanded speed, range and processing performance.
- Full color target display with optional ENC mapping.
- Integrated Man Overboard/SAR Transponder track and management system.
- Silent mode (receive-only) mode for anti-piracy and EMCON operations.
Rugged and Versatile
Engineered to withstand the toughest conditions, AIS5000 is right at home onboard all vessels from the largest ocean-going ships to small, fast RIBs and interceptors.
- Certified to the highest industry standards for waterproofness, shock and vibration.
- Compact enclosure with NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 connectivity.
- Optional junction box available for expanded shipboard sensor and ECDIS connectivity.
- Flexible overhead, bulkhead, desktop and surface mount options.
Secure Maritime Domain Awareness
AIS5000 integrates with LightHouse encrypted MFDs to securely pass digital data between friendly units using the VHF-band AIS network.
- Blue Force Tracking (BFT) of friendly units.
- Open or covert participation in the AIS network along with partner vessels.
- Secure text messaging, status reporting, intel sharing and tasking*
- Target of Interest (TOI) designation and interception*
- Over-the-air reception and automatic SAR pattern plotting*
*Coming soon for LightHouse 3 based systems.
|Dimensions||152 mm × 165 mm × 79 mm|
|Power supply||12 to 24 VDC|
|Power consumption||<12 W|
|VHF antenna connector||Yes|
|GNSS antenna connector||Yes|
|Power||Two-pin connector (cable provided)|
|Serial interfaces and alarm relay||18-pin connector (cable provided)|
|Serial inputs||14-pin connector (cable provided)|
|NMEA 2000||NMEA 2000 micro connector|
|NMEA 0183 (IEC61162-2) bi-directional ports||3|
|NMEA 0183 (IEC61162-1) bi-directional ports||3|
|DGPS correction data input (ITU-R M.823-2)||1|
|Alarm relay output||1|
|Pilot Port||1 (optional)|
|AIS standard||IEC 61993-2 Ed 2.0|
CCNR VTT Ed 2.0
|Serial data interface standards||IEC 61162-1 Ed 4.0|
IEC 61162-2 Ed 1.0
IEC 61162-3 2008 Ed 1.2
|Environmental Standard||IEC 60945 Ed 4.0|
|GNSS performance standard||IEC 61108-1 Ed 2.0|
IEC 61108-2 Ed 1.0
|Product safety||IEC 60945 Ed 4.0|
|Frequency||156.025 MHz to 162.025 MHz|
|Output Power||1 W or 12.5 W (automatic)|
|Channel Bandwidth||25 kHz|
|Channel Step||25 kHz|
|Bit Rate||9,600 bits/sec|
|Receiver Sensitivity||-107 dBm @ 20% PER|
GNSS RECEIVER AND TRANSCEIVER
|GNSS systems||Supports parallel dual mode operation from GPS and GLONASS|
|5” 800 × 480 full color LCD display|
|Rotary encoder for selection and entry|
|Four menu keys and four direction keys|
|microSD™ slot for software updates and charts|
|Waterproof||IPx6 and IPx7-rated for water ingress|
|IEC 60945||‘Protected’ category|
|Operating Temperature||-15°c to +55°c|
AIS5000 WHAT’S IN THE BOX
|AIS5000 TRANSCEIVER SYSTEM INCLUDES|
|A80593||Interface Cable (x2)|
|LIT70279||AIS5000 Literature Pack|
Read more : Raymarine AIS Class B Transceiver