Water-tight, factory-manufactured devices designed for use as a penetration seal in fire-rated bulkheads and decks. Tested according to IMO resolution A.754 (18) FTP (Class A0-A60, B0-B30, and H0-H120 Bulkheads and Decks).
- Type : 273 MM MARINE WATER TIGHT FIRESTOP COLLAR
- Item : STI-MFC273W.
- Weight : 6.25 kg, 13.89 lb.
- Features :
- Tested to IMO A.754 FTP (Class A0-A60, B0-B30, and H0-H120 Bulkheads and Decks)
- Fits most standard pipe sizes from 16 mm to 324 mm
- Provides water-tightness up to 4 bar and gas-tightness up to 1 bar
- Rapid intumescent expansion under fire conditions quickly seals off the path for fire, gases, and smoke
- Stainless steel body with mild steel flange for weld-attachment
- Solid design requires pipe to be inserted through the water-tight bushing
- Flexible intumescent liner accommodates vibration and will not damage pipe
- Resistant to aging and weathering