Factory-manufactured devices designed for use in A0-A60, B0-B30, and H0-H120 Class divisions to protect plastic pipes in marine and offshore construction. The heavy gauge stainless steel shell is lined with a molded, intumescent insert and provided with a marine grade, mild steel flange for attachment to the bulkhead or deck. Marine Firestop Collars (MFC) are tested according to IMO resolution A.754 (18) and IMO FTP Code, Annex 1, Part 3 for A Rated deck and bulkhead divisions.
- Type : 160 MM MARINE FIRESTOP COLLAR.
- Item STI-MFC160
- Weight : 1.83 kg, 4.04 lb.
- Features :
- Heavy gauge, chromium rich 316 stainless steel construction.
- Resistant to aging and weathering, no soluble or hygroscopic ingredients.
- Rapid Expansion High Volume of Char Provides sealing function to restrict the passage of fire, smoke, and hot gases.
- Easily installable and retrofittable around existing non-metallic pipes.
- Tested and approved for use with USCG Approved SeaCor® and SeaDrain Plus® piping as well as other non-metallic and metallic pipes.
- Collars available for many common sizes
- Will not damage outside of pipe.