The Rechargeable Safety Hand Lamp AT-1380 is ATEX approval for use in Zones 1 & 2 potentially explosive gas atmospheres and Zones 21 & 22 potentially explosive dust atmospheres. Scope of application includes petrochemical and offshore industries, fire-fighting, gas, and water distribution.
Bespoke three LED light source optics and the highest performing fitted for life’s light sources deliver outstanding light output from the higher intensity spot beam than the standard type LED flashlight; ideal for tasks requiring a higher light intensity. It used a sturdy antistatic thermoplastic lampshade and was equipped with a detachable shoulder strap.
The battery pack is a highly reliable Lithium-Ion system, enhanced with electronic protection and control. It is rendered intrinsically safe by the use of a fast switching short-circuit protection circuit. The battery pack provides a light duration of up to 19.3 hours.
- Areas of Classification (Gases): Zone 1 and 2, Gas Groups: IIA, IIB, and IIC
Areas of Classification (Dusts): Zone 21 and 22, Dust Groups: IIIA, IIIB, and IIIC
- Temperature Classification: T4
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C to +40°C
- Maximum Surface Temp. (Dusts): 135°C
- Beam Type: Spot
- Beam Distance: 191 Meters
- Output: 247 Lumens (effective lumens)
- Light Duration: Up to 19.3 Hours
- Light Source Life: 100,000 Hours
- Light Source Type: High efficiency LED
- Power: 4.2V 4W
- Power Source: Rechargeable Battery, Lithium-Ion 4.2V 7.5Ah
- Compatible Charger: LC-250
- Charging Time: 9.5 Hours
- Ingress Protection: IP66
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 Meters
- Product Weight: 1.196 kg
- Dimension: 134140188mm
- Packing: 12 pieces per carton, size:474732cm