Norgren F46-827-MAMA Oil Vapor Removal .003 Micron Filter – 1 in. Port Size – Standard Bowl.
Norgren F46 Oil Vapor Removal Filter comes with a long service-life filter element. Minimum life of the system is estimated to be 1000 hours if a oil removal filter is installed upstream and filtration temperature is in the range of 70° to 80°F (21° to 26°C). The F46 is all designed to be used in critical industrial applications that require compressed air, virtually free of oil vapors.
- Absorbing type activated-carbon filter element removes oil vapors.
Long service life of filter element. Minimum life of 1000 hrs when an oil removal filter is installed upstream and filtration temperature is in the range of 70° to 80°F (21° to 26°C).
- Use in critical industrial applications that require compressed air virtually free of oil vapors.
Typical applications include precision pneumatic instrumentation, temperature control, paper separation, film processing, and production of electronic equipment.
- Can be disassembled without the use of tools or removal from the air line.
- Ports Size: 1 in.
- Type: F46 Standard Bowl.
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 250 PSI ( 17 bar).
- Flow SCFM (dm 3/s): 100 (47) @ 90 PSI.
- Weight: 3.73 lbs. (1.69 kg).