2386-3132 kW | 3200-4200 hp
|3200 – 4200 hp||15462 – 17802 lb-ft||RCD 2|
|2386 – 3132 kW||20964 – 24136 N.m|
- The most powerful high-speed engine ever built for marine vessels.
- Compared to medium speed engines: lower capital cost, more compact installation and more cost-effective rebuilds.
- Designed to withstand the challenging conditions commercial marine operators often face; this same reliable, durable power is also available for recreational boating applications, including super yachts and yacht support vessels.
- In-cylinder technology to meet IMO Tier II and EU Stg. 3a; platform for future emissions in the U.S. and globally.
- Covered by a comprehensive one year warranty and backed by Cummins global service network.
- Built at Seymour Engine Plant in Seymour, IN, U.S.
Fuel System : High Pressure Common Rail Fuel System provides high injection pressure up to 2500 bar for quiet operation, idle stability, improved low-end torque and reduced emissions. Patented NanoNet™ filtration provides exceptional protection against fuel contamination.
Cooling System : Two pump, two loop cooling system utilizes a dual impeller, single shaft pump with premium sealing technology. Titanium plate heat exchanger provides superior durability with minimal maintenance requirements.
Exhaust System : Dry shielded exhaust manifold for reduced fuel consumption and improved performance.
Air System : Cummins turbochargers optimized for marine applications. Two-stage aftercooling for efficient operation and optimization of performance.
Lubrication System : ELIMINATOR™ self-cleaning oil filtration system replaces spin-on filters to reduce maintenance time and cost. Optional CENTINEL™ oil replenishment system extends oil change intervals. Pre-lube starter protects engine from damage due to dry starts.
Electronics : 24v electronics feature Cummins proven ECM to monitor operating parameters, while providing diagnostics, prognostics and complete engine protection. Customer interface box for all vessel connections to reduce installation complexity.
Certifications : Complies with IMO Tier II emissions regulations. Engineered to meet the International Association of Classification Societies (IACS) and SOLAS requirements.
- Front power take-off up to 80 percent rated power.
- SAE B accessory drive.
- Turbine air starters.
- C Command monitoring and display panels.
- Fully integrated type approved alarm and safety system.
|Configuration||V-16 cylinder, 4-stroke diesel|
|Displacement||95 L (5797 in3)|
|Bore & Stroke||190 x 210 mm (7.48 x 8.27 in)|
|Rotation||Counterclockwise facing Flywheel|
|Fuel System||Modular Common Rail (MCRS)|
Product dimension and weight
|Overall Length||mm (in)||3654||-144|
|Overall Width||mm (in)||1733||-68|
|Overall Height||mm (in)||2362||-93|
Commercial and Recreational Marine Propulsion Engines (Variable Speed Ratings)
|QSK95-M||2684||3650||3600||1700||Heavy Duty||IMO 2|
|QSK95-M||2983||4056||4000||1700||Medium Continuous||IMO 2|
Marine Auxiliary Engines (Fixed Speed Ratings)
|QSK95-DM||2500||3400||3353||1500 (50 Hz)||Prime Power||IMO 2|
|QSK95-DM||3000||4079||4023||1800 (60 Hz)||Prime Power||IMO 2|