This EX-6180 Explosion Proof Intrinsically Safe 2D Primary Cells Powered LED Flashlight is ATEX Directive certified for safe use in hazardous locations in zones 0, 1, 2, and zones 20, 21, 22, and is approved safety standards for use in the Mining Industry.
The compact, lightweight, and high-intensity flashlight body design with contoured comfort-grip handle, a push-button tail switch that’s easy to operate, even when wearing gloves, and equipped a standard wrist strap. Waterproof to IP67 rating, can be equipped with high visibility red cone. Powered by 2D alkaline batteries.
Ex Mark: I M1 Ex ia I Ma
II 1G Ex ia op is IIC T4 Ga
II 1D Ex ia IIIC T135°C Da
- Type of Protection: ‘ia’ Intrinsically Safe
- Areas of Classification (Gases): Zone 0, 1 and 2, Gas Groups: IIA, IIB, and IIC
- Areas of Classification (Dusts): Zone 20, 21, and 22, Dust Groups: IIIA, IIIB, and IIIC
- Temperature Classification (Gases): T4
- Temperature Classification (Dusts): 135°C
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C~+40°C
- Beam Type: Spot
- Beam Distance: 80 Meters
- Output: 120 Lumens **Effective lumens
- Light Duration: Up to 15 Hours
- Light Source Type: High power LED bulb
- Power: 3V 1.7W
- Power Source: 2 x LR20(D) Primary alkaline cells
- Ingress Protection: IP67
- Impact Resistant: 2.5 Meters
- Product Weight: 176g (without batteries)
- Dimension: Φ65*200mm
- Packing: 60 pieces per carton, size: 623944cm
*Additional light diffusing color cone (Red) for EX-6180 is sold separately.