ACR Electronics ACR-3940.1-CS – SM-2 Automatic Crew-Overboard Marker Strobe Light.
ACR Electronics SM-2 Automatic Crew Overboard Marker Strobe Light has 70,000 peak candlepower, and this high-intensity Xenon strobe clearly marks a crew-overboard site with each brilliant flash. It automatically rights itself and activates when in the water and begins strobing, operating for up to 60 hours on a 6-volt lantern battery. Perfect for commercial marine, petro-marine, cruisers and any application needing a reliable COB light.
- Light Type : Strobe.
- Beam Angle : Omni-directional 360.
- Visibility : 360 visibility for over 3 mi (5 km).
- Flash Rate : 60 flashes per minute Lamp: Xenon flash tube.
- Operational Life : Minimum 36 hours continuous.
- Operation : Throw unit overboard or turn upright and light begins to work.
- Waterproof : Drop tested 100′ (30 m) into water.
- Battery Type : 6V lantern-style battery with a maximum weight of 675 grams (1.49 Ibs) (Not Included).
- Brighter light in all directions.
- Upgraded polycarbonate blend case.
- Improved impact rating; UV, temperature and chemical resistant.
- Automatically rights itself and activates when in the water.
- Extremely durable; withstands vigorous use.
- Application : Perfect for commercial marine, petro-marine, cruisers, and any application needing a reliable COB light.
- High intensity Xenon strobe.
- Comes in CASE of 4.
- Size : 13.8 in. x 4.8 in. (35.0 cm x 12.0 cm).
- Weight : 1.9 lbs (862 g) without battery; 3.3 lbs (1.5 kg) with battery.
- Material : UV stable polycarbonate blend.
- Case Material : UV-PVC.
- Color : International orange.
- Certification : Complies with IMO/SOLAS/LSA Code; USCG 161.010 & USCG 161.110 approved; tested to UL 1196.
- Limited Warranty : 1 year.