MCX-5000 / Office-7000 / MATEX-2000 / MCX-2000 / IP-PBX MED-100 / IP-PBX MED-200
Auto Telephone System is an electronic telephone switchboard with reliability and durability to meet various needs occurring inside or outside the ship. It operates with the interface between the central exchange unit, which is a micro-computer controlled system, and telecommunication equipment. Particularly, the system is suited to connecting not only to the telecommunication equipment such as Inmarsat-F, VSAT, Mini-M, and VSM but also to the Internet protocols and network communications. This system contains a minimum of 24 extension lines up to 500 and the lines can be installed by 8 or 16 units. As for the type of telephone, flush, wall, portable, waterproof, explosion-proof, and intrinsically safe (used for normal condition or in the area with the possibility of explosive gas in case of accident) types are available, which can be interfaced to Horn/Bell/Flashing Light.
The Auto Telephone System was tested at the IEC60945 standard and approved for CE by DNV. It obtained the type approval from CCS and DNV.
- Extension 40 + Trunk 4~Extension 128 + Trunk 4.
- Simultaneous Call : number of lines.
- Paging call : 3-Groups to PA system.
- Priority call.
- Geoup call.
- Call pickup function.
- Wake-up call.
- Call transfer.
- Call forwarding.
- Add-on conference : 5 Party, 6 Group.
- Self-ring testing.
- System fails alarm & display.
- Handset hook fail alarm.
- Handset hook fail display.
- Main/emergency power automatic change & alarm display.
- Method for programming at front of main PABX cabinet.
- ISDN Connection using gateway (Optional).
- VoIP using gateway (Optional).
- Call accounting by serial printer (Optional).
- EPROM back-up memory (Optional).
- Recording and playback for PAGA paging (Optional).
- Time synchronization between master clock or GPS system.
- Interface among VSAT and LAN/WAN network using IP gateway (Optional).
- Program password protection.
- Variety application.
Read more : Loudhailer for marine
Electric & Environment
- Power Source : AC110/220V, 1Ø, 50/60 Hz.
- Emergency Power : AC or DC 24V (Ripple less than 5%).
- Power Consumption : AC-less than 100VA, DC-less than 4A (At 24V DC).
- Temperature : -200C ~+ 450C.
- Humidity : Less than 90%.
- Certification : Submitted.
Integrated Communication System
- PABX system : Analog, IP, Wi-fi phone using gateway.
- PAGA system : Single or duplicated applications.
- Communal aerial system : IP-TV, CCTV, TVRO, DVD & etc.
- Master clock system : Slave clock interfaced with GPS.
Read more : Talk Back System For Marine