3-Axis marine stabilized antenna system compatible with Ku-band satellites
Model 4009 MK3
Sea Tel 4009 MK3 is a 3-Axis marine stabilized antenna system compatible with most Ku-band satellites. The 4009 MK3 system is powered by integrated marine antenna (IMA) software. MK3 is to differentiate from our other 1 m systems as a Ku-Band ONLY system.
The 4009 MK3 is supplied in a frequency tuned 1.27m (50”) radome. Featuring an integrated control unit (ICU) that offers a single box integrated electronic control to maintain the best and most efficient pointing accuracy in the maritime market. With its extended web based secured user interface, built-in remote management capabilities it offers integration into network management systems through its Media Xchange Point (MXP), first seen on the Sea Tel 4012 system.
The Media Xchange Point (MXP) and Integrated Control Unit (ICU) features include three levels of User Access (Password Protected), a one key stroke monolithic software upgrade, extensive remote monitoring and diagnostic capabilities, legacy command set compatibility support and ease of system parameter file uploads for multiple systems operating on identical networks. The intuitive web user interface is accessible from practically any internet-enabled device including mobile devices, with secured socket layer (SSL) password protection, builtin remote management capabilities, multi-level data analysis capability and easy integration into network management systems through its Media Xchange Point (MXP), make IMA software enabled Sea Tel 4009 MK3 ready to face the communications needs of the maritime market in the 21st century.
Sea Tel 4009 MK3 is easy to install and designed to meet some of the toughest shock and vibration specifications, such as IEC 60721, IEC 60945 and MIL STD 167-1.
4009 MK3 Key Benefits
• Easy to install and operate.
• Extensive capabilities for online and offline troubleshooting.
• Intuitive and secured user interface with extensive data logging capabilities.
• Fully IP based “plug and play” architecture.
• Meets the high performance threshold set by Sea Tel 4009 system.
• Radome size and options equivalent to the original 4009 systems (50 Inch Standard).
• Eutelsat and Anatel approved
• Cylindrical matching radome with Sea Tel’s 4004 and 5004 TVRO antennas.
Typical data for Model 4009 MK3
|Reflector size||1m/40in D Ring Focus|
|Radome Dimensions||1.33m/52.3in D x 1.5m/59.4in H (1.4m/55in max flange diameter)|
|Tx Frequency (Ku-band)||13.75-14.50 GHz|
|Rx Frequency(Ku-band)||10.70-12.75 GHz|
|Tx Gains (Ku-band)||40.6dBi @ 14.25 GHz|
|Rx Gains (Ku-band)||39.8dBi @ 12.50 GHz|
|System G/T (typical)||18.1dB/k (In Radome)|
|BUCs||16 Watt Standard (Additional Options available)|
|Elevation Joit Angle||-15°to +115°|
|Weight||144 Kgs / 318 lbs|
|Polarization||Linear cross-pol or co-pol (selectable from below deck)|
|Stability Accuracy||0.1° RMS|
Typical data for Media Xchange Point (MXP)
• Standard 19 Inch 1U rack Mount. (Slide Rails Optional).
• 43 x 43 x 4.35 (cm)/ 17 x 17 x 1.75 (In).
• 110/220VAC, 47-63 Hz, Single Phase.
• 3.0 kgs/ 6.6lbs.
• 4 Ethernet Ports.
• 1 Ethernet Port (Internal, RJ).
• 1 sma Connector (RX from RJ).
• 1 F-Connector (RJ to diplexer).
• 6 Tri colored MXP status LEDs.
• USB Device (Mini B).
• 2 RS-232 pass through ports.
• 1 NMEA RS-232 serial port.
• 1 RS-232 Console Port.
• SBS & Synchro Gyro Inputs.
• Aux IN1 & Aux IN2.
• SW1, SW2, SW3, SW3A, SW4, SW4A (I/O).
Sea Tel 4009
3-Axis marine stabilized antenna system compatible with Ku-Band satellites
The Model 4009 Ku Broadband-at-Sea
The 4009 Ku antenna is our latest innovation in VSAT marine stabilized antenna systems incorporating the latest technology in optimal reflector performance and vertical isolation characteristics. The platform is designed to withstand the most demanding sea conditions imaginable along with the most versatile mounting configurations for BUC and transceiver options. A standard RF “TUNED” radome ensures the best RF performing radome in the maritime market. Reliability in design has been the driving force behind this new model with an emphasis on customer satisfaction.
The Sea Tel 09 Series utilizes the DAC 2202 Antenna Control Unit. The DAC 2202 is a 19” rack mount unit (1.75” tall) featuring : (3) RS-232/422 Serial Ports; (1) full function M&C and (2) NMEA ports for heading, GPS input and modem compatible, reformatted GPS output; (1) Ethernet port allowing (2) full-function TCP/IP M&C ports; (1) multiuser HTML interface port for setting all DAC parameters and viewing the current DAC status; (1) UDP download port for updating software in the Comm Interface. Remote access capable. Dual Antenna configuration with arbitrator available.
• Antenna : 1m/40in D Ring Focus.
• Radome : 50 Inch (1.42m/56in D x 1.51m/59.4in) Frequency Tuned.
• System Weight : 147.4kg/325lbs (Will vary by RF).
• Polarized Feed : Linear Cross-pol or Co-pol (selectable from below deck).
• Waveguide Rotary Joint : Minimizes Tx Path loss. (0.75dB typ.)
• BUC Options : 8W NJR, 8W & 16W Codan. (Additional options available).
• Transmit Gain : 40.6dB @ 14.25GHz.
• Receive Gain : 39.8dB @ 12.5GHz.
• System G/T : 18.1 dB/k (In Radome).
• Pedestal Type : 3-axis; Level, Cross Level and Azimuth
• Ship’s Motion : +/-20 degrees Roll; +/-10 degrees pitch
• Vibration and Shock: IEC 60721-4-6, Mechanical Class 6M3
• Transmission rate is compatible with many different types of modems, networks and services.
• IP access to the internet and corporate networks enabling fast downloads of large data files and e-mail.
• Brake system on EL and CL axes to prevent damage due to loss of power.
• Minimum threshold for 4009 environmental specifications meets or exceeds the requirements of Det Norske Veritas (DNV) Standard for Certificate No. 2.4
• Efficient spectral use maximizing cost per bandwidth.
• Easy Stand-alone or network compatible installation.
• 24/7 customer care and technical support.
• 1-year parts, 1-year labor.