Explosion proof – Flowcomputer
with temperature and pressure compensation for corrected gas volume
The robust Flowmeter Fluidwell Type E126-EG Series For Offshore is designed with a focus on your safety. It’s beyond fulfilling the rules for hazardous area approvals, because the environment is often much tougher than explosion proof requirements demand. Experiencing flaws in your processes due to rain, snow, salty atmospheres (offshore) or early wear? The E126 delivers accurate measurement while withstanding the harshest conditions.
The E126-EG measures the actual flow, temperature and pressure and converts it with an ideal gas formula to gas volume at reference conditions (e.g. 0°C/1.013Bar or 14.7PSI /60°F). The reference conditions can be configured in the settings. A compressibility factor can be set to approach a real gas behaviour.
- Saves time and improves flexibility with the through-glass keypad: no need to open the front cover.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell “Know one, know them all” configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Durable high-grade stainless steel 316L Ex d enclosure withstanding extreme (maritime) conditions.
- Explosion proof according ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA C-US.
- Aluminum or high grade stainless steel Ex d enclosure.
- Easy installation with the spacious chamber and plug & play connectors.
- Cost saving with an easy to install, 1” NPT thread for direct flowmeter mounting.
- Key information at a glance as the display shows flow rate, total, temperature, measuring units and a flow rate indicating speedometer.
- Easy K-factor and engineering unit configuration for volumetric or mass. Learn more with this interactive tutorial.
- 7 digit flow rate / total and 11 digit accumulated total.
- Bright LED backlight.
- Current day total (Daily total), previous day total (both non-resettable) and 15 historical day totals can be displayed.
- Easy configurable via PC with free downloadable remote configuration tool and special communication cable (ACE01/02/06/07).
- Auto backup of settings and running totals.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +70°C (-40°F to 158°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- Flow measurement in applications where nett gas flow calculation at base conditions is desired.
- The E-Series can be used in rough and tough applications, beyond being just explosion proof. Its sturdy design and ease of use are unequaled by any other explosion proof indicator in the market! The E-Series is always your first and safest choice in explosion proof applications.