Explosion proof – Bi-directional Flow rate Indicator / Totalizer
with analog, pulse and flow direction outputs
Flowmeter Fluidwell Type E115 Series For Offshore has been developed for applications where the direction of flow is an issue. Applications can be found by loading and unloading of ships where one bi-directional flowmeter is used. Another application is the correction of back-flow due to shocks in a pipeline caused by piston pumps or valve behavior. It is required to offer two pulse signals from the flowmeter which are 90° or 270° degrees out of phase.
The E-series distinguishes itself by its quality and functionality driven European design and manufacturing. It is more than fulfilling the rules for explosion proof design, it is about safety during the daily operation. Often, the environment is much tougher than the explosion proof requirements demand. Thus dangerous conditions may be experienced due to a broken enclosure or a poorly made flame path. Ruggedness and reliability is where Fluidwell stands for and it is now available in a comprehensive well designed and purpose driven explosion proof flow rate indicator / totalizer.
- Saves time and improves flexibility with the through-glass keypad: no need to open the front cover.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell “Know one, know them all” configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Durable high-grade stainless steel 316L Ex d enclosure withstanding extreme (maritime) conditions.
- Explosion proof according ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA C-US.
- Aluminum or high grade stainless steel Ex d enclosure.
- Easy installation with the spacious chamber and plug & play connectors.
- Cost saving with an easy to install, 1” NPT thread for direct flowmeter mounting.
- Detects flow direction with quadrature signal inputs.
- Key information at a glance as the display shows forward & reverse flow rate, forward & reverse total, accumulated total count up and count down ref. flow direction, measuring units and a flow rate indicating speedometer.
- Easy K-factor and engineering unit configuration for volumetric or mass. Learn more with this interactive tutorial.
- 7 digit flow rate / total and 11 digit accumulated total.
- Bright LED backlight.
- Current day total (Daily total), previous day total (both non-resettable) and 15 historical day totals can be displayed.
- Easy configurable via PC with free downloadable remote configuration tool and special communication cable (ACE01/02/06/07).
- Auto backup of settings and running totals.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +70°C (-40°F to 158°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- For bi-directional flow measurement applications like loading / unloading (of ships) through the same flowmeter.
- When undesired backflow (due to shocks in a pipeline caused by piston pumps or valve behavior) disturbs a correct totalization.
- The E-Series can be used in rough and tough applications, beyond being just explosion proof. Its sturdy design and ease of use are unequaled by any other explosion proof indicator in the market! The E-Series is always your first and safest choice in explosion proof applications.