The TG-8000 Gyrocompass features longer life and a diverse range of output signals, both the results of TOKYO KEIKI’s extensive experience in design and manufacturing. The TG-8000, in space-saving compact form, consists of two units, a master compass and control unit.
- Longer life.
- Low power consumption.
- Compatible with NMEA 0183 signal.
- Down sized.
- High accuracy.
- Conforms to IMO performance standards.
- Compatible with IBS(Integrated Bridge System).
TG-8000/8500 is designed based on our previous TG model which has been installed on more than 8000 ships, keeping its high reliability, enhanced follow-up performance and interfacing features for equipment.
The TG-800 is designed for standard IMO ship application whereas the TG-8500 is designed for High-Speed Craft application.
- Suitable for speeds of up to 70knots (TG-8500).
- Fast follow-up rate (maximum 750/s).
- Fast serial data output (IEC61162-2).
- Interface with external heading sensor.
- Minimal system components for dual gyro system for space saving & installation cost.
- Startup-timer function.