What Is Radar And The Function Of Ship Radar, Radar Is One Of The Electronic Navigation Equipment, Radar stands for “Radio Detection and Ranging” is the most important navigation electronic equipment in shipping. Basically, Marine Radar in Indonesia functions to detect and measure the distance of an object around the ship. Besides being able to provide guidance on the existence of ships, buoys, beach positions and other objects around the ship, radar can also provide guidance and distances between the ship and these objects.
Marine Radar Tokyo Keiki is very useful to know the position of other ships so that it can help avoid / prevent collisions at sea. Radar will be very useful in times of bad weather, foggy conditions and sailing at night, especially if shipping instructions such as flares, buoys, hills or buildings are not able visually. Radar is widely used for navigation activities on ships. One of Radar For Marine in Indonesia usually used is Marine Radar Tokyo Keiki Type BR-3200.
Marine Radar Tokyo Keiki Type BR-3200
23.1inch LCD Multi Function Color Radar
Complies with latest IMO standards.
Efficient target detection/ improved target functions.
The display can be arranged as STAND ALONE or UNIT type.
2 unit(T/R up mast) or 3 unit(T/R down mast) option available
- Easy operation
- Standard RADAR functions are easy to call up and can easily be operated via the trackball and switches on the operation panel.
- Substantially improved target detection efficiency
- With the latest digital signal processing technology, small target detection during heavy weather has been substantially improved, also comes with an automatic clutter removal function that responds to hydrographic conditions.
- Further enhanced target functions
- Possible to track up to a maximum of 100 targets (ARPA)
- Possible to display up to a maximum of 300 AIS targets
- Output signals
- Target data (TT), Radar Video, RGB data, Alarm data, Watch-man alarm reset as standard outputs.
- Improved installation
- UNIT type makes it possible to adjust and arrange for any installation space.
- All cables between the units are provided making the job easier for the shipyard.
Radar Tokyo Keiki Configuration
Radar Tokyo Keiki Model And Specification
Radar Tokyo Keiki Dimension
Read more : Gyrocompass For Marine in Indonesia