AMEC WideLink R150GE is an AIS receiver designed especifically for shore monitoring applications but it can also be used like a normal AIS Receiver for small commercial vessels, fishing vessels, yachts, and sailboats. Built on the superior performance of CYPHO-150, R150GE provides extensive functionality including integrated GPS receiver and comprehensive connection interfaces.
Employing two parallel AIS receivers, R150GE delivers superb receiving sensitivity to ensure maximum reception range of all AIS messages. R150GE is also fit to be deployed as receiving station on shore or remote locations and re-route AIS messages to the dedicated server or any designated IP address via the TCP/IP or UDP/IP.
The user can also use the R150GE just like a standard AIS receiver by connecting it to PC or chart plotter via USB, serial port (RS-232) or NMEA 0183, and access AIS data conveniently on any portable devices wirelessly over Wi-Fi. Moreover, when connected to a GPS antenna the receiver will output AIS data together with own vessel´s speed, course, and location.
The unit is equipped with standard USB, RS-232, Wi-Fi, LAN, GPS and NMEA0183 interfaces.
- Sophisticated dual-channel AIS receivers.
- Field-proven exceptional performance of receive sensitivity.
- Receive all AIS information including Class A, Class B, Base Station, AtoN, SART, MOB, etc.
- Connect to a PC or a Network via standard RJ-45 Ethernet connector.
- Able to configure a unique socket ID string for each of the receiver shore station.
- Connect to a chart-plotter typically via NMEA0183.
- Support variant interfaces: NMEA0183, RS232, RJ-45, Wi-Fi, USB.
- Support AC/DC power adapter to ease installation on shore station (OPTIONAL).
- Compact size, robust aluminum housing, IP52 waterproof.
- Supplied with user-friendly AMEC AIS Viewer software for PC.
|IEC 62287-1||applicable parts|
|ITU-R M.1371||applicable parts|
|IEC 60945||applicable parts|
|IEC 61162||applicable parts|
|Number of AIS Receivers||2 channels|
|CH-1||CH 87B (161.975MHz)|
|CH-2||CH 88B (162.025MHz)|
|Message Format||AIS Class A & B messages|
|Data Rate||9,600bps / per channel|
|Receive Sensitivity||-112 dBm @ PER ≤ 20%|
|Supply Voltage||12 / 24V DC|
|Power Consumption||Greater than 1.5W; Less than 6W|
|WideLink R150GE||Power, Error, AIS Rx, GPS, Ethernet & Wi-Fi|
|GPE Antenna Connector||TNC (Female)|
|VHF Antenna Connector||SO-239 (Female)|
|NMEA 0183 (RS-422)||Support two NMEA 0183 interfaces|
|Baud rate configurable (default 38,400 bps)|
|Standard IEC 61162-1 / IEC 61162-2 sentences|
|Ethernet||10/100 Base-T (RJ-45 Female)|
|Wireless Connection||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n|
|Humidity Operation||0~95% RH at 40°C|
|Size in mm (L)||108 mm (4.25 inch) without connectors|
|Size in mm (W)||140 mm (5.51 inch)|
|Size in mm (H)||50 mm (1.96 inch)|
|Cable Length||Power Cable: 1 meter|
|USB/NMEA: 80 centimeters|
|Ethernet: 1 meter|