AIS is widely used for navigation activities on ships. One of AIS for marine in Indonesia usually used is SAILOR 6280 Automatic Identification System. SAILOR 6280 AIS For Indonesia Marine is an automatic tracking system used on ships. AIS is able to display of other vessels in the vicinity through the display monitor of Electronic Chart Display Information System or ECDIS and System Electronic Navigation Chat or SENC.
SAILOR 6280 AIS System TT-00-406280A-0500.
Thrane & Thrane SAILOR 6280 AIS (Automatic Identification System) strong feature set, designed to provide safe and flexible operation based on reliable AIS data, makes the SAILOR 6280 AIS System one of the most advanced Class A compliant systems available.
You can trust it to reliably broadcast your AIS data and display that of vessels around you, ensuring your ability to operate safely and efficiently. Operating the SAILOR 6280/6281 AIS System is similar to using your smartphone; simply activate the functions by activating the app on the display. This is a concept that can truly revolutionize the way to work on the bridge.
Vessel types falling under this regulation are :
- All ships of 300 gross tonnage and upwards engaged on international voyages.
- Cargo ships of 500 gross tonnage and upwards not engaged on international voyages.
- Passenger ships irrespective of size.
A major innovation of the SAILOR 6281 AIS System is its modular design. Being a ‘black box’ solution ensures highly flexible installation possibilities.
It is 100 % network integrated; just install the black box transponder wherever convenient and connect it via LAN to the SAILOR 6004 Control Panel (touch display) for complete installation flexibility.
SAILOR has pioneered the use of touch screen bridge equipment with the SAILOR 6018 Message Terminal, which is part of the industry leading SAILOR 6000 GMDSS Series. The new touch display (SAILOR 6004 Control Panel) for the SAILOR 6281 AIS System is a natural progression of this, offering intuitive and familiar control. Operating the SAILOR 6281 AIS System is similar to using your smartphone; simply activate the functions by activating the app on the display. This is a concept that can truly revolutionize the way to work on the bridge.
SAILOR 6281 AIS Basic System feature the ThraneLINK application interface. This makes servicing easy. The system is designed to be used standalone or as part of an Integrated Navigation System (INS).
In addition to its innovative design and operation, the SAILOR 6281 AIS System delivers high performance on basic parameters, such as sensitivity, immunity, and blocking, so you can be confident in its ability to deliver and receive all AIS information at all times.
A strong feature set, designed to provide safe and flexible operation based on reliable AIS data, makes the SAILOR 6281 AIS System one of the most advanced Class A compliant systems available.
- All parts included in the box – even the SAILOR 6285 Active GPS Antenna.
- Built-in Self-diagnostic system.
- Possibility for one-antenna installation (Common VHF and GPS antenna).
- River use compliant – Compliant with CCNR requirements (Central Commission for navigation on the Rhine).
- Works with both GPS and GLONASS.
- Support message for Long Range Satellite tracking on channel 75 & channel 76.
- Interface for ‘Pilot Plug’.
SAILOR TT-00-406280A-0500 AIS System includes :
- SAILOR 6282 AIS Class A Transponder.
- SAILOR 6285 GPS Antenna – Active.
- SAILOR 6283 AIS Connection Box incl Wall Mount.
- SAILOR 6004 Control Panel.
- Interface for Pilot Plug.
- 50 pin SUB-D with cable (1m).
- 5m connection cable.
- Power Cables.
- Mounting screws.
- Installation Guide.
- Test sheets.
Brand : Cobham Thrane and Thrane.