The engineering rubber pontoon have been used in different offshore construction applications, such as pipeline laying and cable installations.
|Model||Lift capacity (ton)||Diameter (m)||Overall lenght (mm)||Pressure relief valve||Inlet assembly||Weight(KG) / 7psi||Weight(KG) / 14.5psi||Attachement points|
- Sufficient lift capacity in buoyancy : from 1~200 tons.
- Suitable for deepwater salvage activities.
- Good puncture and abrasion resistant ability and a good air tightness ability.
- Unique nylon wrapped nets for preventing pontoon slipping away and for pontoon recovery during offshore applications.
- Durable, versatile and easy to use.
Compared with the traditional air lift bag, our rubber pontoon has many obvious advantages.
|Rubber pontoon||Air lift bag|
|Buoyancy capacity||Max 300 tons||Max 50 tons|
|Abrasion performance||Good puncture and abrasion resistance||Easily punctured|
|Gas tightness||Rubberized nylon cord fabric
provides superior performance, especially the rubber inner liner guarantees good tightness
|Easy too leak|
|Safety||Relief valve avoids over pressurization in use||Easy too blast|
|Cost||About $5.000 (e.g 35 tons)||About $8.000 (e.g 35 tons)|
Quality Assurance :
1. ISO9001:2008 by BV certificate.
2. Comply with IMCA D 016 Rev 3 – June 2007 guidelines.
3. Safe working ratio at 6:1
4. Equipped with all the necessary hardware and ready for immediate application.
5. Pressure relief safety valves at both ends to avoid overpressure.
6. Each pontoon is tested prior to shipping.
1. Expertise–We focus exclusively on the design and the manufacture of the engineering rubber pontoons with more than 13 years of experiences in this field.
2. Quality–All our products are complied with industry recognized standards. You can work with our products and system solution services with confidence.
3. Service–We not only offer customer design and system solution services to meet special needs, but also provide on-site technical assistance. We are ready to respond whenever you need us.
4. Price–Our products are more economical at price than traditional underwater air lift bags by over 30% in terms of price per ton in buoyancy.
5. Warranty–All of our products are compliant with IMCA D 016 Rev. 3 – June 2007 guidelines and carry out a one-year warranty.