Surface or Pole Mountable Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Receiver
GA150 External Antenna GPS Features
The antenna can be used to improve the reception of your Multifunction Display’s built-in GNSS (GPS / GLONASS) receiver and can be mounted either on a flat horizontal surface or on a suitable pole.
- Optional external GPS patch antenna for use on all a9, a12, eS9 and eS12 model MFDs (MFDs Internal GPS antenna must be ON).
- Ideal for installations where the display is mounted below decks or under a hard top.
- Flush or pole mount capabilities.
- Includes a 10 meter Cable.
When connected to a a Series, eS Series or gS Series MFD :
- 50 channel GPS receiver.
- Space Based Augmentation System (SBAS) enabled.
- Satellite Differential Type: o WAAS (United States); EGNOS (Europe); MSAS (Japan); GAGAN (India).
- < 9.84 ft (3m) accuracy typical, < 16.4 ft (5m) accuracy guaranteed.
- Very high sensitivity: -162 dBm.